The EZ-Floor interlocking flooring tiles come in a oiled finish in a solid teak wood. No glue or tools are required – just snap the interlocking tiles together. Can be used for indoor or outdoor settings. Perfect for a entryway, mudroom, deck, terrace, showers, bathrooms, pools or anywhere in between. Solid hardwood – scratches can be sanded out. Floating installation – tiles can be removed and relocated if needed. Each tile is 9 solid pieces of solid teak wood on a plastic base. The teak is responsibly harvested in Indonesia. It’s regularly inspected and every shipment receives Indonesian government clearance for compliance with responsible teak harvesting. Each box covers 10sq ft area. Dimensions each tile: 12″W x 12″L x 1.0625″H
Some helpful hints and common projects:
- Balcony 10′ x 4′ is 40 sq ft and will need 4 boxes of tiles
- Deck 18′ x 12′ is 216sq ft and will need 21 boxes of tiles
- Walkway 2′ x10′ is 20sq ft and will need 2 boxes of tiles
- Sauna Room 8′ x 9′ is 72sq ft and will need 8 boxes of tiles
- Shower 3′ x 4′ is 12sq ft and will need 2 boxes of tiles
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Genuine solid Teak wood (Tectona Grandis) in oil finish
Great for indoor or outdoor application
EZ-Floor interlocking system. No tools required for installation.
10 Piece Set – enough to cover 10 square feet
Easy DIY installation even over slighly uneven surfaces